.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Customer Behavior for Decision Making Process- MyAssignmenthelp

Question: Discuss about theCustomer Behavior for Decision Making Process. Answer: Classical Decision-Making Model- How Important Is Finding A Hairdresser When My Hairdresser Is Out Of Town. Introduction The traditional decision model is used to assist consumers in making consumption decisions in an ideal world situation, and complete information is available. A person can weigh all the available alternatives and choose the optimal one (Mikael Krogerus, Roman Tschppeler, 2017). The model sets the following assumptions: 1. The problem should have a precise definition- The client hairdresser is not in town, and, I need to see one (Mikael Krogerus, Roman Tschppeler, 2017). 2. The environment is confident that the hairdresser is not getting back any soon. 3. All the alternative hairdressers available to me are identifiable. 4. My actions are to the best of my interest which is to get a haircut and to the benefit of the former hairdresser. Decision making requires that I list all the available hairdressers without limitation of time and resources, rank them according to my objectivity and select the solution that will maximize my utility (Denis Bouyssou, Didier Dubois, Henri Prade, Marc Pirlot, 2013). My last purchase of a major consumer goods did not follow the classical model to a large extent. I could not analyze all, but just a few of the alternatives that were available to me and my purchase decision was to a large extent affected by time and cost. Bibliography Denis Bouyssou, Didier Dubois, Henri Prade, Marc Pirlot. (2013). Decision Making Process: Concepts and Methods. New Jersey: John Wiley Sons. Mikael Krogerus, Roman Tschppeler. (2017). The Decision Book: Fifty Models for Strategic Thinking. London: Profile Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment